Bulb Recommendation

PolandSpring

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 6, 2009
Messages
1,385
Reaction score
70
Location
NYC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its getting to that time where i need to get new bulbs. I'm looking for a nice 20k daylight color with good PAR still. I have a 6x48'' ATI Powermodule on a 24'' deep Oceanic Tech Tank. I have it hanging about 4-6'' about the water. I keep sps on the sandbed. I was wondering, if i dont keep the purple fiji will i still get the Red to pop in my sps and zoa's? I just dont like how the color it gives off.

Right now i believe im running
Blue +
Blue +
Fiji Purple
AB Special
Blue +
Blue +
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new