Buyer beware mp10 quality

How do I go about just getting my money back, I'm guessing I have to call them? This is so crazy I'm ticked wish I didn't buy online so I could just return it to the store.
 
I got the rma papers from ecotech, looks like I'm paying shipping to Ontario from bc to have them fix it. The retailer won't take it back because it was opened, and sent me a link on how to do a factory reset. 450$ pump going to be a 800$ pump soon.
I know this hobby is expensive, but i didnt expect to get nickle and dimed by such a big company.

Was on the fence about upgrading everything to be on one app but nope, not anymore.
I also was thinking about purchasing an apex but doesn't ecotech own them as well?

20220616_191134.jpg

FYI, Ecotech and Neptune don’t “play nice” together. In order to make vortechs work with apex, they need firmware downgrades and a secondary (no longer produced) apex module needs added.

this is one of the big reasons I switched to Tunze.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new