Cade Chaos Grimoire

Mhamilton0911

BitterSalty
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mechanical failure?? F them. Hopefully they plan to transfer load to another truck and get that awesome stuff to you. Hopefully you start feeling better!
Pet Hug GIF

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mechanical failure?? F them. Hopefully they plan to transfer load to another truck and get that awesome stuff to you. Hopefully you start feeling better!
Pet Hug GIF
Moved to delivery tomorrow. Hopefully at least some of it survives :crying-face:

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good news, box made it to Tampa. Playing the on hold bounce around get through automated menus game right now.

10g water change brought alk down a little more, I'll do another 10 tomorrow.

In tank delivery time frame, idk when it'll get here but fingers crossed it goes smoothly and doesn't coincide with my husband's booster shot appt :rolleyes:

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:rolleyes:

After fighting with the stupid voice menu BS my conversation was as follows:

ME: Hi, I have a package that is time sensitive that was supposed to arrive today, it's not yet out for delivery but I see it arrived at the Tampa hub, can I please go pick it up there if it's not going to be loaded onto a vehicle?

CSR: It shows that it will be delivered tomorrow.

ME: Cool, so, my question was can I please go pick it up there if it's not going to be loaded onto a vehicle?

CSR: We can't coordinate anything right now. You have to watch the online tracking and call back when it gets the destination scan.

ME: That isn't a thing you report with the online tracking, I'm looking at another package tracking that is out for delivery and nowhere in the tracking is the destination scan indicated.

CSR: Log into your myups account.

ME: I am.

CSR: This package doesn't match your address for your myups account, are you having it delivered to a business?

ME: Yes it does, and it shows up as one of my incoming packages when I log into the account. It is shipping to my home address. It is identical to the address listed on the account, thus why it shows up there.

CSR: Please hold.

CSR: I reached out to the local hub and they will coordinate with you when they can. They will call you if they can. Glad I could help.

ME: Okay, but you didn't....

CSR: Thank you for calling UPS, please stay on the line to respond to a quick survey.

Great, so glad I wasted my time chatting with her.

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

ME: Hi, I have a package that is time sensitive that was supposed to arrive today, it's not yet out for delivery but I see it arrived at the Tampa hub, can I please go pick it up there if it's not going to be loaded onto a vehicle?

ME: Cool, so, my question was can I please go pick it up there if it's not going to be loaded onto a vehicle?

CSR: We can't coordinate anything right now. You have to watch the online tracking and call back when it gets the destination scan.

ME: That isn't a thing you report with the online tracking, I'm looking at another package tracking that is out for delivery and nowhere in the tracking is the destination scan indicated.

CSR: This package doesn't match your address for your myups account, are you having it delivered to a business?

ME: Yes it does, and it shows up as one of my incoming packages when I log into the account. It is shipping to my home address. It is identical to the address listed on the account, thus why it shows up there.

CSR: I reached out to the local hub and they will coordinate with you when they can. They will call you if they can. Glad I could help.

CSR: Thank you for calling UPS, please stay on the line to respond to a quick survey.

wow!... Sorry to laugh but, yep this is what is what they considered customer service lol.

I am sorry though, that sounds super frustrating. I usually can't get through the voice menu BS before I start RAGE pounding the 0 until the robot gives up and connects me to a person.

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

I keep repeating customer service until I get through. Sometimes it works. You gotta know the "triggering word"

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I also do not do anything automated... any chance you can find the hubs phone number?
Agree ,sucks, but real person can help quick...
"representative" over and over...:rolleyes:
Agreed, anything you can do to talk to a human. I wouldn't even give the tracking number if it helps get a human.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IDK if ya'll missed it, but I obviously did talk to a human, thus the conversation. She was just useless.

The Tampa people just called me and said "good news, we stopped the driver from delivering your package so you can pick it up tonight"

I said wait what? The CSR told me it wasn't going to be delivered until tomorrow.

She said no it's been on vehicle for delivery since 932 this morning.

I said "wrong package"

So now she's calling the driver back to deliver that package and trying to figure out whats going on with the other one :rolleyes:

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Agree ,sucks, but real person can help quick...
"representative" over and over...:rolleyes:
not that real person, she was an idiot. I only gave her the tracking number for this one package and she managed to translate that to a completely different package when she got it into Tampa's hands.

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sounds like she got a worthless human .... my TV and internet provider used to take at least three calls before any chance of someone helpful. :smirking-face:
Than that human may as well been a program. Or reading from a telepromp. I would be fuming...
IDK if ya'll missed it, but I obviously did talk to a human, thus the conversation. She was just useless.

The Tampa people just called me and said "good news, we stopped the driver from delivering your package so you can pick it up tonight"

I said wait what? The CSR told me it wasn't going to be delivered until tomorrow.

She said no it's been on vehicle for delivery since 932 this morning.

I said "wrong package"

So now she's calling the driver back to deliver that package and trying to figure out whats going on with the other one :rolleyes:
Yes, sounded like an automated robot... THE FLUKE

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 133 42.8%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 108 34.7%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 49 15.8%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 16 5.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.6%
Back