Cade Chaos Grimoire

black Friday n Christmas are coming up... ;) enjoy your mini vacation...:)

PS: Santa knows you have been good too...:D
I also have a credit at the LFS, might go use that up. Really wanting to add another meaty LPS to this tank I think.
 
I know they’re working on some of the other rabbitshish. And I believe one species of rabbits is already available as a captive bred option
Due to my interest in Fiji bicolor foxfaces, I dream of taking part in pioneering their captive breeding, but this is a far-fetched dream currently since my experience is so limited.

I'll keep dreaming and gaining experience to come back to this question again in 5 years or so!
 
You have an elegance yet?
One elegance, one lobo, one plate, one trachy (or wellso?) Three acanthophilia, two cynarina
 
celebrate the new lps, with the brownies and ice cream... ;) DOO IT...:D
 
One elegance, one lobo, one plate, one trachy (or wellso?) Three acanthophilia, two cynarina
feeling froggy...;)
WP_20210117_14_06_44_Pro.jpg
IMG_3297.JPG
 
Hm. How about some gonis or aleveos?

perhaps a nice bubble?
I have a garden of gonies and aleveos to the side But I'm actually thinking about rearranging them. And I do have a bubble in the center towards the back of the tank....
 
feeling froggy...;)
WP_20210117_14_06_44_Pro.jpg
IMG_3297.JPG
Do not have any of these. I do have one torch. Placement for these guys is a little harder with everything else in the tank to avoid interference...
 
I just got home, they're babies. They are currently being a temperature acclimated before I dip them . I promise I will upload photos soon
 
I just got home, they're babies. They are currently being a temperature acclimated before I dip them . I promise I will upload photos soon
Preemptive lick...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new