Cade S2 600 Build - 24" 60G Cube

To answer your question, it has been great so far!

1x Purple Tang
1x Melanurus Wrasse
1x Lineatus Fairy Wrasse
1x Yellow Assessor

I feed 3 times a day, and between this and the skimmer my nutrients have been pegged at No3 - 6-7ppm & Po3 - 0.04 - 0.05ppm.

So far I have zero complaints, I am 32 days in and haven't had to replace the fleece yet and it advances on it's own with no issue.

Hello, just came across your build thread. I just bought this tank myself. Are you still happy with the Klir 4? Did you have any difficult sump modifications to make in the filter sock area? Any difficulties getting the setup/water flow to trigger the fleece advancement?

Great photos.

Thanks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new