Calcium Reactor, CO2, Reg, Controller

downhill_biker

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 29, 2009
Messages
131
Reaction score
2
Location
Salt Lake City, Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Calcium Reactor

Dual Chamber built by Eric at Marine Aquatics. Large size, probably good for 300+ gallons. 2 available, 1 full of media, one not. Both have MAG3 pumps. Full of media $200, empty $180.

CO2 Tank/Reg

20lb CO2 tank and Regulator. CO2 from BEVCO2 and has a brand new, like 2 month old, hydro testing. Clear full of CO2. Regulator is the standard dual guage model. One of the plastic guage lenses broke, so I am not charging much for this. I am selling the tank and regulator for $140, and BevCo2 is one of the cheapest places to refill in the valley. $15 for an exchange and they will give you the most recently hydro tested tank if you ask for it.
http://www.dtpetsupplies.com/catalog...roducts_id=932

Controller

Milwaukee Controller. SMS122. Set it and forget it, it does all the controlling. $60
http://www.water-testers.com/content...ontroller.html

If you buy the complete setup, Reactor, Tank, Reg, and Controller I will sell it for $360.
 
Here is a pic of the reactor. I cleaned it up and put new eggcrate and foam under the media before the circulation pump.

100_8211.jpg
 
BUMP! I sold the CO2 tank and regulator. I still have 2 calcium reactors and the pH controller for sale. I am coming to San Diego and Las Vegas in a few weeks. I can deliver to the city if you are willing to meet me in a public location, for free.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new