Can anyone guess what this one is..

Reefer40b

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 20, 2017
Messages
1,692
Reaction score
2,452
Location
Severance, CO
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will give you a hint, G**** C***** C****

20171001_203055.jpg
 
You'll need to ship that to me so I can have a better look at it.;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new