Can anyone id?

mdcmonster

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 1, 2019
Messages
32
Reaction score
41
What state or country do you live in
Arkansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was a cheap frag and I am hoping it will color up a little and surprise me down the road. Does anyone know the exact name of this coral?

IMG-6476.JPG
 
This will eventually look like this...darn I forgot the name...so sorry.
20180308_153826.jpg
 
Pavona coral
Really online pictures nothing like the frag...it the frag in the post diffrent thsn the colony I posted a picture off?

Edit: yes you are right..spot on. This is is called mint branching Pavona
 
Really online pictures nothing like the frag...it the frag in the post diffrent thsn the colony I posted a picture off?

Edit: yes you are right..spot on. This is is called mint branching Pavona

Mint branching looks spot on!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new