cancun snorkling pics

Cool pics! Thanks for sharing! :D
 
it was awsome. i paid like 75 dollars to do this snorkling trip. it also included lunch, sailboat ride to the island to snorkle, and open bar. was like an all day excursion.
 
Nice catch on that squid. On our honeymoon, we had to snorkel the first day because they didn't have enough staff to give my wife a resort course in diving. At one point, I realized we were surrounded by about 300 squid:). Pretty cool. I don't think I've seen any since...
 
it was awsome. i paid like 75 dollars to do this snorkling trip. it also included lunch, sailboat ride to the island to snorkle, and open bar. was like an all day excursion.

they would go broke if i was on that trip
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new