Cement from MacroRock - E-Marco-400

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bao
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bao

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 24, 2012
Messages
95
Reaction score
33
Location
Boston, MA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,


I used about 10 Lbs of this cement to glue together some rocks for my 75 gallons tank. I plan on removing half of the established rocks in my tank and replace them with all of those rocks newly glued together by the cements. Anyway I am afraid that if I put them in there, there will be a PH spike?
Have anyone use those cements before?
How long do you have to wait for them to cured?
Did you have to cook (put them in fresh RODI water) them in fresh RODI water so it would neutralize any bad chemicals released by the cements?

Any comments or suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks.
 
No spikes at all... I used it in my tank.. I cemented my rocks and 3 hours later filled it with water and corals... It's potable safe..;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new