Chalice Id please?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rskillz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Rskillz

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 15, 2011
Messages
273
Reaction score
2
Location
Augusta, Ga
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was told Tyree Pink Watermelon. Any other ideas or does that sound on the money?

IMG_0991.jpg
 
Tyree or not, thats sSsSSwwWWwwWwEeEEEEEETttttttttT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Thats def a watermelon chalice for sure. Whether or not its a Tyree would be hard to tell. Regardless, its a pretty sweet piece.
 
Very nice! Might have to do a blood test to see if it's a tyree watermelon;) What kind of deal did ya get on it if I may ask?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new