Changing my mind.........

Carz

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 26, 2018
Messages
548
Reaction score
403
Location
Oakdale, PA
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I did a custom bio cube build with a custom built sump, stand, overflow screen top and so on. Was going to make it a high end zoa/sps tank. I was waiting to get the live rock from FL, but there always seemed to be a delay because of the storm season. I just got notified that they went diving and the live rock is now ready. Now I am rethinking this. Thinking of doing a clown harem tank with it now or something else. Just not sure what. I have a mixed 250 display and this was something I started when working from home during Covid. Now it is ready to add water and start rolling, but not sure what to house it with. Any thoughts or suggestions???

Screen Shot 2020-09-30 at 11.12.05 AM.png Screen Shot 2020-11-19 at 9.20.07 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-11-19 at 9.20.16 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-11-19 at 9.20.25 PM.png
 
too small for a clown harem tank

just tossing it out...

if you're receiving a good amount of live rock (for bioload), go bare bottom as a bubble tip anemone tank with a bonded pair of clownfish.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 31 30.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new