Check out my Rics

Emster

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was looking at my rics tonight and thinking wow there is no better looking coral, they are so impressive! Just gotta love em. So I jumped on here and checked out this forum(really nice rics on here) and it inspired me to share my rics, so I took these pics hope you enjoy them!

IMG_1911.jpg

IMG_1910.jpg

IMG_1909.jpg

OP
OP
E

Emster

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome!!!

Thanks IntDboy - I've had these orange rics for about 3.5 years now and they have always grown. They started to get shaded because of the corals growing above and just maintained for awhile until I cut some corals way back above them and now they are staring to split again:bigsmile:

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sweet Rics!! I love rics as well!

OP
OP
E

Emster

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
very nice.

I have a few but they do not seem to grow very well. Any tips to share?

Hey thanks all, glad you guys like them. Really don't have any tricks just keep them on the sand bed if you can, I was told to stir the sand around them because they eat the stuff in it. I never actually stir the bed myself but all my other critters do it for me. My pistol shrimp is a bulldozer:bigsmile: Also they don't need a lot of light.

Chris22582

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ive seen this set up in person. Pictures cant not do it justice. :) Looking great. The last two pics in my avitars were out of that tank. lol :)

OP
OP
E

Emster

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ive seen this set up in person. Pictures cant not do it justice. :) Looking great. The last two pics in my avitars were out of that tank. lol :)

Oh cool Chris! I think I recognize your avatar now. Thats the Yellow Bali at least thats what I bought it as, now its golden/green in my tank. Thats a really nice acro, gets hairy:tongue:

SC00BY

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wow! nice tank, I am with rarelyseriousb. I am now going to go pour a gallon of bleach in my so-called reef.

OP
OP
E

Emster

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks all for the nice comments!

I think its an ORA green bali. :) One of my favorites. Heres a link on a sponser. They need to get it to color up better tho. Doesnt show how bright it is. :)
http://www.crazyricksonline.com/sho...d=376&osCsid=3630461e94d8dad7ef9399c6bf79108dhttp://www.crazyricksonline.com/shop/index.php?cPath=21

That's funny never heard of that one from ORA before, just went to ORA's web site and did not see it, Rick must really be crazy:tongue:

No really that does not mean they don't sell it just never heard of it. Mine was bought at FAOIS it came in as a maricultured colony and was yellow.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 27 27.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 35 35.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 30.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 6 6.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.0%
Back