Check Out Our NEW Online Store-Front!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Connie

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tried to pull the site up by using your link and it asks for a password. Looking forward to visiting though!

OP
OP
Reef Breeders

Reef Breeders

ReefBreeders.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We changed the theme and locked it for editing just now, sorry. It will be up again tommorrow!

Poseidon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The new site looks MUCH cleaner! Well done.

Next up would be to add some pictures of corals growing under your fixtures, and some dimensions of the fixtures themselves. Also, a great addition would be those images you have with PAR readings for each fixture.

OP
OP
Reef Breeders

Reef Breeders

ReefBreeders.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The new site looks MUCH cleaner! Well done.

Next up would be to add some pictures of corals growing under your fixtures, and some dimensions of the fixtures themselves. Also, a great addition would be those images you have with PAR readings for each fixture.
We don't like this one as much so far, it is not the format, but the lack of search engine connection, and it is more expensive. we wil try it for a month and see how it works. We are updating our old site as well, check out the value fixture page: reefbreeders

Poseidon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't care much for the slideshow, and having 2 of them side by side is distracting in my opinion. My eye tries to focus on the movement, which is hard to do on two images at once.

Also the darker background of the new site, tends to focus attention on the products better. (Of course, my opinion again. ;) )

OP
OP
Reef Breeders

Reef Breeders

ReefBreeders.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't care much for the slideshow, and having 2 of them side by side is distracting in my opinion. My eye tries to focus on the movement, which is hard to do on two images at once.

Also the darker background of the new site, tends to focus attention on the products better. (Of course, my opinion again. ;) )
Darker backround and still image? You've got it! we will do a little more editing, thanks for the feedback!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looks good man congrats!

Poseidon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is a big improvement on the old site, good call with dropping the dual slideshow, and going with a darker background! ;)

If I may suggest it, there are pictures of your tank, without the light, or PAR values listed. These images under the "economy" heading add little value to a potential buyer. Having an image or two of a KILLER looking coral under your lights is a great idea, but a wide shot does not have that same impact.

Think Quality over Quantity. ;) You may also want to consider a different transition between images of your slideshow.

OP
OP
Reef Breeders

Reef Breeders

ReefBreeders.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks good ... Keep up the great work!
Thanks! We are also working on the corals section, we have a ton of frags, mostly softies atm. We ahve a ton of green leptoseris, and some pink, that right, pink star polyps. We have some sticks and a ton of zoos also atm, the prices will be low, and we will not bother with names, unless they are named frags, of course. We will have some lps in a little while.

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 24 29.6%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 18 22.2%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 21 25.9%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 18 22.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back