Cherry Bomb Placement

  • Thread starter Thread starter wiselyy73
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

wiselyy73

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 15, 2017
Messages
307
Reaction score
84
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have mine mid-high but it getting lighter and lighter and slowing listing it’s color. Is that too high? Should I move it down?
 
I get the best color for mine around 375 par
 
The frag I have was pale when I got it. Like white death pale. It’s pretty high up in my tank and it’s regained its pink.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new