CONGRATULATIONS 4FordFamily, Expert Contributor

Humblefish

Dr. Fish
View Badges
Joined
Nov 9, 2014
Messages
22,423
Reaction score
31,577
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are pleased to announce that @4FordFamily is R2R's newest Expert Contributor!

Jason brings 14+ years worth of experience to our forum and has expertise keeping just about every kind of fish there is. He works tirelessly throughout the forums, offering expert advice and writing solid articles to help educate our members. Examples of this can be found in the links below:

LFS Fish “Treatment” & The “Sudden” Need for Quarantine

Keeping The Mysterious Moorish Idol

Tang Aggression - Understanding and Combating

Ich and Acanthurus tangs - Years of experience and ich management

The last article is a particularly interesting read, because it demonstrates Jason's vast experience with both ich management and ich eradication practices. Making him uniquely qualified to advise our members on both sides on this issue/debate in the fish disease forum.

On a personal note, I'm proud to call Jason my friend and declare that this recognition is well deserved indeed!!! :)

ffda42c5-1fa7-4a6c-9956-cfaa649faddd-jpeg.711446
 
Congrats @Chevy4life !!! Oh wait....we changed that back
7E4P.gif
 
Congrats Jason! Thanks so much for giving your time and sharing your experience with all of us.

Very well deserved!
 
Congrats @Chevy4Life! :D
 
Thanks, I don’t even know what to say! I am just glad to be here helping you all, and learning from you all. This is a great place and I don’t contribute my time anywhere else, as I don’t have it. I’m just glad to give back to the forum that gave so much to me.

Thanks #mods and @revhtree and @mdbannister and most of all @Humblefish who took me under his wing as soon as I joined. Who knows what he saw in me. @HotRocks you’ve made me more obsessed than I was but I guess I got you in to this hobby so I can blame it on myself!

God bless you all!

Oh yeah, and
2D8502CC-DB47-4FBB-AF9B-32136ECF2695.jpeg
 
Congrats @Chevy4life !!! Oh wait....we changed that back
7E4P.gif
Was this meme chosen on purpose?? Wow wait until you see the condition of my spare bedroom when you come here! :D
 
Was this meme chosen on purpose?? Wow wait until you see the condition of my spare bedroom when you come here! :D
I expect nothing short of a horror movie.
 
Thanks everyone, you’re all too kind.
 
Was this meme chosen on purpose?? Wow wait until you see the condition of my spare bedroom when you come here! :D
Make sure that spare bedroom has a lot of glitter, he loves glitter;Hilarious;Hilarious
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new