Copepods.com

SherryB65

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 9, 2022
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
Location
Upper Peninsula
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
I’ve been working with Ricky at Copepods.com. He recommended buying copepods to help battle dinoflagellates in my reef tank. My tank has been up and running for 6 years and this was my first time dealing with this nuisance algae. Ricky was amazing! Not only did he answer numerous questions but advised me how to handle this situation. I order the copepods and adding a few weeks ago. I still did the manual work of removing the algae but now- my tank looks amazing!!! I
highly recommend this company!! I will be ordering more copepods in the future!
 
I’ve been working with Ricky at copepodsforsale.com. He recommended buying copepods to help battle dinoflagellates in my reef tank. My tank has been up and running for 6 years and this was my first time dealing with this nuisance algae. Ricky was amazing! Not only did he answer numerous questions but advised me how to handle this situation. I order the copepods and added a few weeks ago. I still did the manual work of removing the algae but now- my tank looks amazing!!! I
highly recommend this company!! I will be ordering more copepods in the future!
I’ve been working with Ricky at copepodsforsale.com. He recommended buying copepods to help battle dinoflagellates in my reef tank. My tank has been up and running for 6 years and this was my first time dealing with this nuisance algae. Ricky was amazing! Not only did he answer numerous questions but advised me how to handle this situation. I order the copepods and added a few weeks ago. I still did the manual work of removing the algae but now- my tank looks amazing!!! I
highly recommend this company!! I will be ordering more copepods in the future!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new