coral f/s local pickup only

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pappy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Pappy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 19, 2012
Messages
2,076
Reaction score
20
Location
Sebastian florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got some stuff for the locals! Have never shipped so only want to sell locally!
Junky Rainbow warrior acan enchinada $75.00
020.JPG


utter chaos 3 heads $75.00
003.jpg


Pappy's Palys (poor mans chaos) 5 heads $30.00 2-3 heads $20.00
033.jpg


pick 3 for $50.00 single head utter chaos, single head pappy paly, 8 sour apples, single happy ppe, 2 space monsters, 2 apollos

017.jpg
happy ppe
045.jpg
space monsters
 
006.jpg
apollos
sorry but can get a pic of sour apples or single utters or pappy paly but THEYRE here!

And last but not least last frag of salted agaves for a while 1 adult and 3 babies WYSWYG $60.00

039-002.jpg
 
Pick any 3 for $50 is a sweet, sweet deal.

If i lived closer, I would choose a Space Monster, Utter Chaos and any other zoa.

Glws
 
I am looking into shipping options so if you are all down with covering overnight, pm me your zip and I think I can make it work. Any recommendations on shipping procedures for zoas? Guessing that overnight in a sealed container in ziplock bag with popcorn would be fine? Lemme know and ill do it!
 
Okay everyone in south Florida I will be in Fort Lauderdale the end of November so if you want we can meet up. Lemme know!
 
Free Bump on a great seller. I've bought 5 or 6 zoas from him and everything has opened up and turned out great. Love the salted agave bought 2 heads and turned into 6 in under a month.
 
im interrested in the pack too, utter chaos, space monster and other zoas, i live in miami, and we can meet up in fort lauderdale
 
Let me know if you ever head to Orlando. Disney ticket trade maybe?
 
Apollos pending, space monsters pending, single polyp utters all pending, 2 pappy palys pending, one sour apples pending.

Still available...
Rainbow warrior $75
Utter rock of 3 $75
Salted agaves $60
2 pappy paly frags $20 and $25
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new