Coral ideas for these areas?

Nate_Krohn

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 15, 2019
Messages
116
Reaction score
58
What state or country do you live in
Nebraska
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trying to plan out what to put where on these shelves

IMG_2574.jpeg
 
What do you want? What kinda par at those locations?
It’s around 180 par. I’m not sure what I want yet, haha. Been looking at some torches, pectinia, montis, etc. Looking to see what other people would put there!
 
It’s around 180 par. I’m not sure what I want yet, haha. Been looking at some torches, pectinia, montis, etc. Looking to see what other people would put there!
I was thinking the bigger spot would definitely make a nice torch garden. The smaller, higher spot could be an Acro or other SPS if PAR is good.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new