Coral ideas

dnledman

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 15, 2014
Messages
255
Reaction score
160
Location
Westchester
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So I have a 20 G peninsula with an aqua illumination prime HD over the center of it. I am looking for some lower light demanding corals to go on the far end of the tank left of the RBTA on the rocks. I was debating a gonipora? Any suggestions? Thanks!

19FC84D3-61A9-40F8-8557-6A9E53AC765C.jpeg
 
So I have a 20 G peninsula with an aqua illumination prime HD over the center of it. I am looking for some lower light demanding corals to go on the far end of the tank left of the RBTA on the rocks. I was debating a gonipora? Any suggestions? Thanks!

19FC84D3-61A9-40F8-8557-6A9E53AC765C.jpeg
Following.
 
Maybe a nice toadstool or finger leather? Maybe a candy cane?

My personal choice would be to stay away from Goni. They are awesome, not sure about on the sides though. They need moderate light and flow. Also, I have seen tons of threads where after a year they just go dead. Some have kept long term. Mine was awesome for first year, couldn’t have looked healthiest. Around 7 months not so good.

Regardless tanks looking good.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new