Coralife 24" Fixture

Pittsford_Pets

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 19, 2017
Messages
414
Reaction score
178
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Coralife 24" T5 fixture. The bulbs kinda suck, so I want ATI. Do ATI T5s fit in the fixture? Thanks!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
What was edited?

T5 bulbs are universal as far as I know, they would fit.
Grandis.
 
ATI bulbs will be an improvement over the Coralife bulbs. Is your fixture High Output? Some of the Coralife fixtures were not high output. Even their "high output" models ran garbage ballasts that immediately lost you 15-20% compared to good, true HO T5 ballasts
 
ATI bulbs will be an improvement over the Coralife bulbs. Is your fixture High Output? Some of the Coralife fixtures were not high output. Even their "high output" models ran garbage ballasts that immediately lost you 15-20% compared to good, true HO T5 ballasts
Yes, forgot about that, Very important!
But the bulbs would fit.

Grandis.
 
ATI bulbs will be an improvement over the Coralife bulbs. Is your fixture High Output? Some of the Coralife fixtures were not high output. Even their "high output" models ran garbage ballasts that immediately lost you 15-20% compared to good, true HO T5 ballasts

Yes, it's high output. Thanks everyone!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new