• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Coralvue 400w electronic Ballast

  • Thread starter Thread starter kateater
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kateater

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
481
Reaction score
150
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 used 400w metal halide coralvue electronic ballast and 3 XM 400w 20k bulbs. (Bulbs 2 nib 1 used for 3 weeks) $225 shipped. 400w halide to much for my little frag tank. I accept PayPal
Text or PM me 423-315-eight zero seven nine
image.jpg

image.jpg
 
Last edited:
Bump. Need to sell or trade for 1 kessil A350W or 24" T5 setup for my frag tank.
 
$200 shipped $175 local pickup I really need to sell.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new