Core7 Availability - Revised ETA

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Want2BS8ed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Tim@Triton, your last update on 1/16 at 7:32 AM: "Stock was sent from the facility last week via air shipment so if it is not in stock already should be in the next day or two."

It has now been 6 days, do you have a revised ETA?

Tim@Triton

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As of 5 minutes ago...

Shipments are currently still in customs at Memphis international. We are working on trying to get them released ASAP.

I will update on here once I have more info.

Tim@Triton

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe they were released by customs yesterday... would you believe they blamed the government shutdown? :O

BobNY

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Jaculus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know I can order this anywhere (unique only has the 1L),, but I am needing the 10L ones now. I go through the smaller ones now so fast. Has anyone heard when the 10L ones will be available? Specifically when BRS will get them in?
giphy.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/KqLPb0IrGHwiY/giphy.gif

Last edited:

Tim@Triton

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The 10L solutions are special order and require a longer lead time. obviously, the priority has been getting the product back on the shelves in the US which hopefully should now be well on it's way to being sorted.

We have however been producing 10L solutions this week so I will try to find out some more information as to where they are headed.

Jaculus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The 10L solutions are special order and require a longer lead time. obviously, the priority has been getting the product back on the shelves in the US which hopefully should now be well on it's way to being sorted.

We have however been producing 10L solutions this week so I will try to find out some more information as to where they are headed.
Thanks. I've been using the old brs 2 parts. I'll just do another icp test and get things back to NSW with the trace elements when they come in.

Jaculus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks. I've been using the old brs 2 parts. I'll just do another icp test and get things back to NSW with the trace elements when they come in.
And for the record I'll order the 10L ones wherever. I do most of my orders from BRS since shipping is free etc and the rewards. But if someone else gets these in first I'll go that route

Jaculus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Bulk Reef Supply I can't help but notice you have not even had the 1L ones in stock since this US shipment. Or did it just get sold so fast I did not get a chance to order any? I've been checking nearly daily.

Jaculus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased some early this week. It was out in 1 day. They only have 50 in stock when I purchase it.

OK I am just gonna be way down on the minor elements and have to start all over with the IPC tests to bring back to NSW using the BRS 2 part for now

Hk45

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This has me alittle worried to start triton on my 300dd. Ive just reconfigured sump for triton and cant find it instock anywhere. Ive been waiting for BRS to get the 10L set to order. I hope this isnt a trend of being out of stock.

Jaculus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This has me alittle worried to start triton on my 300dd. Ive just reconfigured sump for triton and cant find it instock anywhere. Ive been waiting for BRS to get the 10L set to order. I hope this isnt a trend of being out of stock.
Yeah I'm not changing since I saw incredible benefits with the system but now with a very long extended shortage in the states for the core 7 stuff even my calurpa is beginning to die off and grow cyano in the sump. Chaeto still doing ok but not incredible growth like with the core 7 stuff. I understand the issues with transport and customs but I've got things from China and Hong Kong off Ebay quicker than this.

I'll hold out a little longer for the stuff but I am hopeful they will resolve the recent outages with more supply than demand shipment schedule.

OP
OP
Want2BS8ed

Want2BS8ed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As some one (not me) mentioned in another thread regarding availability, leaking cartons or penalty pricing for anyone outside of Europe (I don't recall which at the moment), there is always ATI Essentials. Cheaper, available and last month Marine Depot was running a deal if you bought an ATI ICP test kit, the ATI-E was 50% off... a lot more bang (i.e. a 3rd vial for RO/DI and nitrate) for lower bucks on the testing as well.

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 28 30.8%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 21 23.1%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 23 25.3%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 19 20.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back