Core7 Availability - Revised ETA

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

bdejong1112o

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Went with ati-e. Can’t wait forever for 10L kits that only BRS seems to have. So time will tell if I made right choice.

I hate to say it i am also in this position. I am at my low water mark and just ordered a different product. I cannot see having my tanks health being based on my ability to beat people to the order button. I built my tank around triton so this is a real bummer...

Jaculus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am right there with ya, I love the product and I am committed to the "method" but I can't wait for the product to show up like this. This is not a simple short outage. I realize the customs constraints but I was thinking we would have heard that shipments were coming by last week? Nothing still at BRS. I have submitted an "in stock" alert with BRS I think 20 times. Please understand I am not bashing the product or the Triton team in any way, but its getting close to me to give up and move to other additives that can be in stock more often.

Scott.h

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been waiting for it to come in for weeks. I'm about a week away from running out. Since brs started selling it, can triton not keep up with the demand? Is there plans to fix this? It's not just the core product. It's been several other elements that I've tried to purchase over the last 6 months as well. I don't want to keep changing the additives I put in my tank.

Jaculus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
aqauarium sp ecialty has some Core7 Base Elements in stock just bought a set

Last edited:

chiwee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They have it at BRS again with 200+ in stock, just got 6 sets, get them before it's too late.

OP
OP
Want2BS8ed

Want2BS8ed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They have it at BRS again with 200+ in stock, just got 6 sets, get them before it's too late.

Appreciate the heads-up, but apparently not... this is getting beyond ridiculous.
9d47b260ed0f9436e03b2d124ea68307.png

@Bulk Reef Supply, can you advise when the Core 7 will be orderable?

bdejong1112o

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just saw that as well. I am done. Got the ATI supplements on the way and am going to transition. People will, rightfully so, over buy to hedge against a shortage. Can't do this everyday and hope it resolves itself.

This sucks because tank is running great but as in all things reefing stability is key. Stability in the supliments is part of this equation.

Wish Triton all the best but I can't continue to do this.

BobNY

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just looked and it says 200 in stock.
I was tempted to order some even though I managed to stock pile some over past months. It's funny how the mind works. Even though I don't currently need any and I won't for quite some time my instinct was "this is hard to get and they have it. I better buy some more".

Hopefully everyone who is in need gets taken care of this time around. I am going to trust that this will all be sorted out by the time I need more.

rockskimmerflow

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Appreciate the heads-up, but apparently not... this is getting beyond ridiculous.
9d47b260ed0f9436e03b2d124ea68307.png

@Bulk Reef Supply, can you advise when the Core 7 will be orderable?
Just placed a BRS order this morning, must have been literally minutes after the Core7 was all ordered out because I tried to get some and then the stock amount disappeared after I refreshed the order page so looks like it's gone unless there was a glitch. Bummer cause this means I'm bailing ship too. Doesn't do me much good to run a system when I literally cannot order the integral component for months on end. I'll burn out the last of the 10 Liters I have and that'll be that. I'll likely be fully transitioned to ATI by April. Bye Triton

Jaculus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
aqauarium sp ecialty has some Core7 Base Elements in stock just bought a set

Oh and I got email from Aq Specialty they were out also and could not fulfill my order must have been a glitch allowing me to order a couple sets. I do show that BRS has 127 left though of the 1L ones and NO 10L ones available ,,, COME ON Triton! Seriously this is getting old.

Mr E Wrasse

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In stock at BRS right now. They had 150 when i placed my order 30 minutes ago, now it's down to 80. Better hurry!

aquanicssd

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recognize those bottles lol.
Are those the same style bottles that BRS has in stock? How easy are they to hookup into a given air/dosing line? Is there a special size needed.

(Sorry for hijacking the thread here a little, it's my first round I've been able to buy and am scrambling to get a dosing unit ready)

OP
OP
Want2BS8ed

Want2BS8ed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are those the same style bottles that BRS has in stock? How easy are they to hookup into a given air/dosing line? Is there a special size needed.

(Sorry for hijacking the thread here a little, it's my first round I've been able to buy and am scrambling to get a dosing unit ready)

Ahh... no. Triton no longer sells Core 7 in plastic bottles. Do a quick search on R2R for leaking milk cartons and you will get the full back story.

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 24 30.0%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 18 22.5%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 21 26.3%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 17 21.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back