Core7 Availability - Revised ETA

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Daltrey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine arrived perfect ....Thanks Ebay....Thank you Triton, awesome you have a product that is so ground breaking that you struggle to keep up with demand, that's the sign of a great product.

IMG_1967.jpg

That really looks like they are saving on plastic waste alright. Mission accomlished Triton. :rolleyes:

tastyfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've not had any supply issues in the UK, outside of a one time shortage of Potassium. Suppliers here don't seem to be having any issues with supply, even with the previous packaging issue.

Can only assume that the US distributors are not forward ordering according to demand/forecast and are back to backing as they run out of stock.

Toky916

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Honestly good stuff but I’m running low on the stuff and I’m prob never going to order from the company again if I make the switch to something else. Beyond belief that can be out of stock for so long and so many issues. Kinda a joke for a company not being able to improve production and maybe run a few 24hr shift to get more product out would cost some OT but reputation is worth a lot more.

Norcalreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Honestly good stuff but I’m running low on the stuff and I’m prob never going to order from the company again if I make the switch to something else. Beyond belief that can be out of stock for so long and so many issues. Kinda a joke for a company not being able to improve production and maybe run a few 24hr shift to get more product out would cost some OT but reputation is worth a lot more.
I’m in the same boat, seems to be the common feeling of a lot of us customers. Down to my last 2000ml and when that’s gone I’m switching. It’s like they just don’t care about the US market. It’s to bad as it has worked great but I am certain other methods will work just as well without all the issues and drama.

rockskimmerflow

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm tired of waiting as well... back to BRS 2 part for me. Triton has lost another US customer.
This is crazy that there are still carton issues. We're over 8 months since implementation now. That's insane for it to take this long to render a permanent fix. I can understand their sentiment for switching to cartons, but as soon as there was knowledge of widespread product failure someone with executive decision making power at Triton should have absolutely announced their product would be temporarily shipping in the legacy plastic containers until the issues with the new packaging could be worked out. That would have negated so much loss of business and reputation.

JohannesFFM

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,
Triton is a small company. You can watch the two year old videos of their office. In this video they show the production. I think the german and European market is much more conservative. People dont switch their system and even today many people do calcium Reaktors, 2 Part and other methods and only use ICP to check their tanks without using Triton 4 Part. I could imagine that american customers are much more open to new ideas and then you get a huge increase in demand thats rather difficult to handle for a small company. They already changed their 4 Part and ship 3a and 3b as powder and not liquid form. In the same time they starting to introduce their new N-Doc Test. It is frustrating if you start Triton and then you dont get what you need, but i am sure they are doing their best to resolve every issue. I met ehsan and he is a very friendly guy that takes his time to explain everything you ask. Also their staff is very friendly. I too had leaking Triton and they send me a free new set.
Regards Johannes

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am surprised The carriers that deliver (ups/fedex/usps) haven't stepped in. USPS takes employee exposure to chem's seriously. Now with trade discussions it my get worse.....they need to produce in the US

Back