Core7 Availability - Revised ETA

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Jaculus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ordered mine From BRS, they excepted order, took my money, sent tracking number, then never shipped. They over sold and have many peoplpe in back order situation. NOT COOL.
If anyone has any extra stock, I would pay more for your troubles to send a full set of Core7.
The Boys are tired of being in Jail, they want to come back home.

I ordered two and received two but that just filled my DDR's so I have no extra now to help. I think the real solution to this shortage is to overstock the US temporarily while everyone gets stocked back up. Also, the market here really needs the 10L sets for those of us with larger tanks so we don't buy up all the 1L ones.

OP
OP
Want2BS8ed

Want2BS8ed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ordered mine From BRS, they excepted order, took my money, sent tracking number, then never shipped. They over sold and have many peoplpe in back order situation. NOT COOL.
What a shame that BRS is being dragged down by Triton's inability to plan and run their business.

OP
OP
Want2BS8ed

Want2BS8ed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered two and received two but that just filled my DDR's so I have no extra now to help. I think the real solution to this shortage is to overstock the US temporarily while everyone gets stocked back up. Also, the market here really needs the 10L sets for those of us with larger tanks so we don't buy up all the 1L ones.

It is obvious Triton is incapable of meeting even their own meager commitments. It's even spilling over into their ICP testing now.

The lack of transparency and communication throughout these problems speaks volumes. It just continues to mount... 4 months of over promising and under delivering.

14 foot reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What a shame that BRS is being dragged down by Triton's inability to plan and run their business.

It really was NOT a stab at BRS....but BRS shouldn't have over committed to so many customers. BRS has been a great supplier for me for many years. Kudos to them for trying to fill the hobby's need for the triton materials.

Jaculus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is obvious Triton is incapable of meeting even their own meager commitments. It's even spilling over into their ICP testing now.

The lack of transparency and communication throughout these problems speaks volumes. It just continues to mount... 4 months of over promising and under delivering.
I am taking a little bit of middle ground on this. I see your points and share in the extreme frustration. I am trying to hold out hope though. Heck I am a Cleveland Browns fan,,, I don't give up without a fight lol. As for the issues with supply,,, I am GUESSING that their facility that produces the Core7 stuff is only able to produce a specific amount each min/hour/day That is just a guess though. Otherwise they probably would have sent enough to the US market suppliers to temporarily overstock so we all get our confidence back. The only other thought is probably what you are thinking, lol, that they are limiting the supply right now until they are confident the milk cartons won't continue to leak, and thus limit their exposure to having to pull back even more supply. again, those are GUESSES.

OP
OP
Want2BS8ed

Want2BS8ed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It really was NOT a stab at BRS....but BRS shouldn't have over committed to so many customers. BRS has been a great supplier for me for many years. Kudos to them for trying to fill the hobby's need for the triton materials.

Sorry, I didn't mean to imply a stab at BRS either. I think they are just as much a victim as us here if not more so because they had to clean-up the mess created by the leaking containers and get to bear the brunt of frustrated customers.

I am taking a little bit of middle ground on this. I see your points and share in the extreme frustration. I am trying to hold out hope though. Heck I am a Cleveland Browns fan,,, I don't give up without a fight lol. As for the issues with supply,,, I am GUESSING that their facility that produces the Core7 stuff is only able to produce a specific amount each min/hour/day That is just a guess though. Otherwise they probably would have sent enough to the US market suppliers to temporarily overstock so we all get our confidence back. The only other thought is probably what you are thinking, lol, that they are limiting the supply right now until they are confident the milk cartons won't continue to leak, and thus limit their exposure to having to pull back even more supply. again, those are GUESSES.

I honestly don't think, or at least sincerely hope, Triton doesn't have nefarious reasons for limiting supply to keep demand up. I just thought them inept at running their business and properly communicating with their customers.

Do remember one of the fluffy excuses we were given for the transition to the leaking containers from Tim, was the increased throughput to meet higher demand.

Either way, the situation is bad; or if on purpose as you suggest, then down right horrible.

Tim@Triton

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Again, the US market is not our only market and we are producing at full capacity and shipping both air shipments and sea all the time. The demand is huge all over the world and we are working on it. We cannot just produce a million units overnight, as much as I wish we could.

Mr.Rocc

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Again, the US market is not our only market and we are producing at full capacity and shipping both air shipments and sea all the time. The demand is huge all over the world and we are working on it. We cannot just produce a million units overnight, as much as I wish we could.
Yea but imagine how sweet it would be if you could produce a million units overnight!! Happy Friday! Hopefully someone will have some I can buy next month to start me off.

Jaculus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tim. I'd like to ask if the 10L ones are the ones hitting the us market later now since they are coming by way of ship due to their weight? I really do think those hitting our market will help since many of us heavy users would otherwise be buying up multiples of the 1L ones. Thanks

By the way, I'd like to say I'm frustrated with the supply issues. I was annoyed by the milk carton leaking issues but that to me is easily forgotten and maybe even forgiven if the issue is permanently resolved. Yes I liked the plastic ones MUCH better but it's the product I need not the bottle or carton. It's my opinion as I'm sure it's the concensus of most US consumers that if you fix the supply issues SOON we can all go back to Kumbaya days and I can shake your hand at Macna without fear of retribution etc.

Breadman03

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
By the way, I'd like to say I'm frustrated with the supply issues. I was annoyed by the milk carton leaking issues but that to me is easily forgotten and maybe even forgiven if the issue is permanently resolved. Yes I liked the plastic ones MUCH better but it's the product I need not the bottle or carton. It's my opinion as I'm sure it's the concensus of most US consumers that if you fix the supply issues SOON we can all go back to Kumbaya days and I can shake your hand at Macna without fear of retribution etc.

Teething problems happen. But at least the milk cartons make me put some Mason jars to good use.

Tim@Triton

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tim. I'd like to ask if the 10L ones are the ones hitting the us market later now since they are coming by way of ship due to their weight? I really do think those hitting our market will help since many of us heavy users would otherwise be buying up multiples of the 1L ones. Thanks

The 10L solutions will also be available to premium retailers yes, at the moment I cannot put a timescale on it.

14 foot reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If anyone has any extra stock, I would pay more for your troubles to send a full set of Core7.
The Boys are tired of being in Jail, they want to come back home.

IMG_1455.jpg

IMG_1929.jpg

Update.....BRS Found my Core7, they shipped it with the wrong label, so a reefer received Core7 when they were expecting something else. They are redirecting the shipment today, KUDOS to BRS....Thanks BRS !!!

Scott.h

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really nice. I waited a freaking month. I'm completely out. They were supposed to show up yesterday and didn't. I checked tracking and this is what it says. I'm glad switching to cardboard worked out by saving you a buck triton. Now of course they are completely out.. again.

IMG_2102.PNG

Daltrey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Aquatic acrobat in your aquarium: Have you ever kept an eel?

• I currently keep an eel in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.7%
  • I have kept an eel in my tank in the past.

Votes: 32 16.8%
  • I have not kept an eel in my tank, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 32 16.8%
  • I have no plans to keep an eel.

Votes: 96 50.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.6%
Back