Couldn't stay away!

Hecticdude

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 12, 2019
Messages
66
Reaction score
119
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! Been away from a saltwater reef tank for 5 years. Moved from Miami to Georgia and sold my 72g Bowfront that was 8 years old.
Just purchased a 75 gallon tank 2xsbreef LEDs, Eshopps s200 skimmer and 30 gallon sump and stand for 300.00. I know there is alot of hard work ahead and probably hundreds of dollars if not more that i will need to invest plus the awesome plumbing project that comes with this labor of love.:)
I just wanted to say hello and I am aware that most of you on this forum have forgotten more about this beautiful endeavor than I will ever know but my last tank was was a beautiful testament to the combined knowledge and love of aquarist on a site similar to this one.
I married a gal who has 2 children, 9yr old girl and a 11yr old boy and what better way to learn about Biology, Chemistry, Electricity,
Mathematics, and of course plumbing than a Saltwater reef aquarium.
I will be posting pictures of my progress and probably asking lots of stupid questions but I can guarantee you that my one and only goal is for all living beings in my tank to be happy and healthy and to live out there lives with joy.
Thank you in advance and I hope to chat with some of you in the near future.
 
Love the family tank plan!

spockwelcome.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R!!! Congratulations on your family - we're glad you're here!
 
Welcome to R2R!
MinorClearHeron-size_restricted.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new