Couldn't stay away!

Hecticdude

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! Been away from a saltwater reef tank for 5 years. Moved from Miami to Georgia and sold my 72g Bowfront that was 8 years old.
Just purchased a 75 gallon tank 2xsbreef LEDs, Eshopps s200 skimmer and 30 gallon sump and stand for 300.00. I know there is alot of hard work ahead and probably hundreds of dollars if not more that i will need to invest plus the awesome plumbing project that comes with this labor of love.:)
I just wanted to say hello and I am aware that most of you on this forum have forgotten more about this beautiful endeavor than I will ever know but my last tank was was a beautiful testament to the combined knowledge and love of aquarist on a site similar to this one.
I married a gal who has 2 children, 9yr old girl and a 11yr old boy and what better way to learn about Biology, Chemistry, Electricity,
Mathematics, and of course plumbing than a Saltwater reef aquarium.
I will be posting pictures of my progress and probably asking lots of stupid questions but I can guarantee you that my one and only goal is for all living beings in my tank to be happy and healthy and to live out there lives with joy.
Thank you in advance and I hope to chat with some of you in the near future.

BeejReef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love the family tank plan!

spockwelcome.jpg

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to R2R!!! Congratulations on your family - we're glad you're here!

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 31 83.8%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Other

Votes: 2 5.4%
Back