• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Crazy People Eaters

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahah it was worth a blind shot in the dark! :)
 
If you are in a next day zone for USPS Express I can include shipping for $20, for those that are on the fence about purchasing.

For those that have purchased already I will include a frag to offset the shipping.
 
The stardust do not have the bright colored centers.....they are more bland from what I have seen.

I have a local club member that is selling stardust PE's.....I will try and pick up a frag and show you the difference. Mine have the bright rainbow metallic centers while the stardust have speckles on them. The stardust has a dark skin tone while mine are more peach colored.
 
Those are nice. They look like the stardust, I had, too. When it lost the pink, they are now Chameleon PE's, or at least seem to be. I can;t hold the pink for some reason (really pink when I got them).
 
Yea i dont think they are stardust, they are similar but def different
 
1x 2 polyp frag $25ea. 1sold/1 left
2x 3 polyp frag $35ea.
3x 4 polyp frag $40ea. 1sold/2 left.
1x 7 polyp frag $65ea.
1x 10 polyp frag $80ea. None left
1x 12 polyp frag $95ea. None left.
 
Last edited:
Here is what's left....

1x 2 polyp frag $25ea.
2x 3 polyp frag $35ea.
2x 4 polyp frag $40ea.
 
For those that are on the fence I will be shipping monday morning so please try to decide by then so I can ship all together.

next shipping date after that is uncertain but for sure the following monday.
 
Going to stop sale on this till further notice....all trades/sales made through PM's will be shipped out early morning for Tuesday delivery.

Thanks everyone.
 
Mani was just about to ask what u wanted in trades lol o well
 
Congrats on the sale.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new