Custom Stand in Atlanta, GA

RedEDGE2k1

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 9, 2009
Messages
36
Reaction score
45
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am selling a custom built cabinet enclosure for a standard 90g aquarium. The cabinet comes in two pieces, a "stand" section and a "canopy" section. So, it's easy to move through doors, up stairs, etc. The tank is not included. Here is a link to the build thread and hundreds of pictures:

Custom Cabinet for 90g Reef (Build Thread) - Reef Central Online Community

Below are the dimensions of each piece as well as the total dimensions when put together:

Stand
Length: 77 3/4"
Width: 20 1/2"
Height: 36 1/2"

Canopy
Length: 77 3/4"
Width: 19 1/4"
Height: 48 1/4"

Stand & Canopy Together
Length: 77 3/4"
Width: 20 1/2"
Height: 72 3/4"

Sump Area (inside dimensions of the stand)
Length: 53 1/3"
Width: 17 3/4"
Height: 34 1/4"

The canopy section includes 2x250w metal halide bases, reflectors, and bulbs (Reeflux 20k SE) as well as 2x54w actinic bases, reflectors, ballasts and bulbs (Giessemann Actinic+). The only lighting component needed to complete the setup is two 250w metal halide ballasts. I kept a 40g sump in the stand, along with a 12g auto top-off container and automated dosing jugs. There's plenty of room in the stand to keep all of your equipment hidden. The left compartment in the stand is an "electrical compartment" which houses eight GFCI outlets controlled by four switches.

Due to the size, this item is for local pick up only. I have over $1500 invested in this cabinet and would like to get at least $400 for it. I need it gone by Saturday (12/4) so if my asking price isn't met before then, it will go the best offer.

Please feel free to call or email me if you have any additional questions,
Dustin
(404) 409-6504
[email protected]
 
Due to a lack of interest for this setup on this (and many other) "for sale" forums, I'm moving this to eBay. I need it gone.

We can't discuss the auction here -- so please PM me or call for details.

Dustin
(404) 409-6504
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new