Cycling

I wouldn’t worry about overdosing on bacteria, and for the sake of the creatures, I’d either keep up the prime or move them to a temporary tank that has cycled.
 
I wouldn’t worry about overdosing on bacteria, and for the sake of the creatures, I’d either keep up the prime or move them to a temporary tank that has cycled.
Thank you so much. I will definitely keep using the prime and I will be doing the water change and using more bacteria
 
Do you think it’s better than Dr Tims? I will check at the lfs tomorrow and check.
I just saw that Premiumaquatics.com have turbostart 9 @ 7.99 flat rate shipping ..hope your tank cycled ok
 
I just saw that Premiumaquatics.com have turbostart 9 @ 7.99 flat rate shipping ..hope your tank cycled ok
Hi, it did, thank you!!! Fish are thriving and happy . Best feeling ever lol. It was stressing me out ;HilariousIm too impatient sometimes.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new