Data Dump

Sixdinnersquid

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 8, 2020
Messages
69
Reaction score
38
Location
Bellevue
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been taking weekly measurements of tank parameters for the last few months. I'm posting them here for posterity, and in case of backup drive failure.
 

Attachments

1752513104830.png

1752513167736.png

1752513216365.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new