Deep Blue 60g Rimless Cube with Stand

  • Thread starter Thread starter Smotz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Smotz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 25, 2013
Messages
1,287
Reaction score
531
Location
Newtown, CT - 06804
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
'Lo all.
Finally selling my DeepBlue 60G rimless cube and stand. Pickup @ 06776.
Asking $ 300.
one or two light scratches from the algae cleaner - not really noticable.

There is a CK custom cube sump in the stand that I am selling separately for $ 200

I'll take $ 450 for everything.

20160902_201513.jpg


20160902_201852.jpg
 
Last edited:
mods, can you close/delete this thread? I emptied and cleaned the tank and would like to start a new thread.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new