Dendronephthya & Scleronephthya aquaculture

Done, filter for tank#3 at Backwoods Lab

Going to test Ice Cap k3

20181127_074418.jpg
 
I want to know what carbon you are using and how much is it. Bc I buy small packages and it’s rather expensive can’t imagine how much that would cost lol
If you buy Hiatt Tri Carbon will be expensive, but worth it. Also can use regular activated carbon. On ebay can buy 1 cubic foot $68 free shipping. Thats the cheapest with shipping

This time of the season maybe less
 
Last edited:
Two things i dislike of IceCap K3

1. No phone# to tech support
2. I go to youtube no videos, i couldnt find informative videos for OLED K3
only for non-OLED K3.

I wont buy this item again or any of Coralvue products
 
Last edited:
Once you prove your method say after keeping these alive and healthy for years + propagating it will be interesting to see if you can refine so that it is practical for average Joe to keep them with minimal specialised equipment.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new