Dendronephthya & Scleronephthya aquaculture

Just got these. 2 Black sun polyps, Australia. Here this one,other is single

Screenshot_2018-12-05-19-31-10-1.png
 
In 2 days hit milestone of 1 month. From the way corals being treated, to my over feeding. Of the original colonies, I have 1/3 left. What I'm left with is good amount of small babies, that fell off original colony. Some colonies which were unhealthy(Australia ) I frag into small colonies.

Only the strong survive. After fragging, you notice which live on and which perish. Bummer:(

The colonies that survived look healthy and time will tell if they continue living.

So on with month2. :)
 
Thanks, on a different note, check out Swedish Fish by sallstrom you'll see a picture of him he loves coffee. I think he drank a little too much coffee. He's a hairy one. They say coffee puts hair on your chest I think a little too much for Sallstrom. Heehee
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new