Dendronephthya & Scleronephthya aquaculture

Went to check on my children of the sea. Found a kinked discharge hose from a pump, which feeds filtered water to DT.
I lost 99% of specimens. Bummer :(
Oh man, that is heartbreaking.

 
Tomorrow start moving some equipment. Stand ready. Stay tune

50623737_2201614586564752_8400045082715529037_n (1).jpg
 
LFS saved 1 dendronephthya colony and 2 stereonephthya colonies. Nice of them. Both from Tonga. Starting to open. :)

One day I'll have nice photos

This is stereonephthya colonies

20190616_142345.jpg


Here's better sample, from Pacific Aqua Farms, Los Angeles

Stereonephthya.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new