Dendronephthya & Scleronephthya aquaculture

Just came in, it's black and NPS

20190702_122207.jpg
 
How do you like using mineral mud? I always wanted to try some but never pull the trigger.

because I have no lights on when I'm not viewing the tank and tank is covered most of the time. I get very little algae bloom,especially the wrong type.
My vendor carries only miracle mud, I wish they had Fiji mud

download (6).jpeg
 
This picture made me need to take a second look. At first it looks like a huge 100 gallon bag sitting on the floor. ;Hilarious
Dude, are you on crack, that's not a hundred gallon bag on the floor it's a 200 gallon bag on the floor.
 
because I have no lights on when I'm not viewing the tank and tank is covered most of the time. I get very little algae bloom,especially the wrong type.
My vendor carries only miracle mud, I wish they had Fiji mud

download (6).jpeg

Some of our older viewers will appreciate this, dude we need to convert more people, I am on a different part of the planet! :)

DSC_0003 (1024x766).jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 13.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new