Dendronephthya & Scleronephthya aquaculture

Salsa(homemade) coming.

20190704_130344.jpg
 
I made my own saltwater mix(what brand? ). I forget why I use REAL OCEAN WATER. But after checking alkalinity, it was 13.3. Retest and still the same readings. So as soon as cycle done, will replace 100% of water with real ocean water.

Carnation_Orange_ps.jpg
 
Went to go check on my children of the sea, well the chiller cannot keep up with the heat and so I've lost mostly everything except snails and ugly nems. Also a vendor owed me some dendronephthya colonies, couldn’t deliver, some got some black sun corals, some dendrophillia colonies. Pictures soon.

Screenshot_2019-06-27-05-46-24-1.png
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 16 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new