Dendronephthya & Scleronephthya aquaculture

:)

DSC_0107 (1024x760).jpg
 
Helps create a flow pattern, that seem to agree with most carnation corals in my tank. My scleronephthya since adding Deadpool and others, not been to happy. That's life, that's what people say. .....

Ridin' high in April, shot down in May...
 
But I know I'm gonna change that tune,
When I'm back on top, back on top in June...
 
I do believe that that beauty its umbellulifera. Gorgeous. Where did you pick it up?

At my lfs, most of what I have been picking up has been from Vietnam, the wholesaler they use has been getting Indo shipments so I am not sure.
As soon as I saw it I could see it was something different, better pics over the next few days hopefully.
 
So, there's a guy that just got a shipment from Indonesia, and he has six Carnation corals, I left him a message and waiting for his reply. It is a little after 6:30 a.m. here, so in a few hours hopefully I'll get a reply.

Screenshot_2020-02-09-05-00-00.png
 
I asked today at the lfs, the other coral is a pink / purple carnation by the sounds of it and they will try to get me it next week! :)
New guy morning one. ;)

DSC_0107 (1024x727).jpg
Is that big Bertha, large all orange one or new one
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new