Dendronephthya & Scleronephthya aquaculture

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    284.4 KB · Views: 105
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    237.4 KB · Views: 94
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    328.8 KB · Views: 126

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    290.2 KB · Views: 92
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    272.5 KB · Views: 91
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    314.1 KB · Views: 98
Glad to see aquaculturing attempts at these difficult corals. Keep it up, and hope to see them in the trade. I always cringe when I see vendors selling them, knowing the unlikelihood they are to die and how many died just getting to the vendors. Good luck!
 
1of 14 frags in 7.5 gallon nano tank. Some are dendronephthya and others stereonephthya.
Picture is same frag.

7.5 gallon nano tank, 4 gallon sump, 7 Pacific oysters, 1 in nano all others in sump

IMG_20210101_130202982.jpg Screenshot_20210101-130313.png Screenshot_20210101-130355.png
 
Besides 100 gallon aquaculture tank. I have a 7.5 gallon nano tank. The nano gets feed every 8 hours from fish feeder. First page has most info to.
 

Attachments

  • download (6).jpeg
    download (6).jpeg
    19 KB · Views: 120
Anyone use atlantic oysters? Best place to buy live pacific oysters? I tried the previous link but they never returned my messages? Best temp for Stereos and pacific oysters??
 
Anyone use atlantic oysters? Best place to buy live pacific oysters? I tried the previous link but they never returned my messages? Best temp for Stereos and pacific oysters??
Atlantic oysters? My 7.5 nano, temp at 70 f with dendronephthya and stereonephthya, no issues. Thread is nano, nano....we come in peace
 
Recently we add 5 saltwater clams. From Baja. Would of add more but only 5 available. Bummer

Over 300 views

 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20210201-173512.png
    Screenshot_20210201-173512.png
    754.9 KB · Views: 117
  • Screenshot_20210201-173524.png
    Screenshot_20210201-173524.png
    860.1 KB · Views: 86

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new