Designer recommendations for aluminum stands?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Martingale
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Martingale

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 10, 2019
Messages
249
Reaction score
107
Location
St Leonard, Maryland
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I was hoping to find someone to have an aluminum stand build put together, and probably as 80/20. I'd really like to take something like what is below and take it to a fully finished set-up with doors, panels, etc.

1596785482821.png


Anyone have any recommendations on designers? So far fandl and framingtech are all I see advertising about having done aquarium stand designs.

I'm looking at maybe just a 4ft x 2ft x 2ft tank but ideally with no center brace. I'd also like to avoid custom woodworking, and really any wood in general.
 
Last edited:
Nice looking stand. Good luck in your search.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new