did a good thing

  • Thread starter Thread starter richardb
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

richardb

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 22, 2011
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Location
hickory,nc
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wanted to put this out there in case anyone wanted to join me, im helping a friend of mine that is disabled and wanted a salt aquarium after seeing mine. First i grabbed up an old tank (30 gallon) of mine and resealed it and gave him some of my live sand for a 2 inch sand bed, gave him some of my diy live rock that he picked out and gave him my 3 stripe damsel,gave him 2 red mushrooms and a kenya tree. if any one out there feels generous and wants to send a coral that would be cool but if not its all good im gonna frag him a hammer coral next week... i just felt like spreading my joy lol thanks for reading
 
i have a couple of pics that i want to post but i dont know how can some tell me, give me the 411 lol
 
these are the corals i gave him and the live diy rock

SDC14603.jpg
SDC14606.jpg
SDC14605.jpg
 

Attachments

  • SDC14957.jpg
    SDC14957.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 155
well i figured i have had a few people help me here and there so figured only the goodness of my heart is all it will cost me
 
so is there any one out there that feels generous enough to donate to this guys aquarium im hoping that just maybe if it gets enough attention it will make the local papers
 
Hey, I'm in Granite Falls, NC. I would be glad to donate some corals. I have TONS of green and purple mushrooms. also have xenia he can have. I'll send you a PM.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new