Today I started H2O2 treatment to help battle an issue I've been having with my SB. For the past year and a half its been plagued with what's believed to be Diatoms. Unable to find the exact cause by process of elimination it was suggested to me that there may actually be several culprits to blame at once. So I've lowered the intensity of my led's. Blues from 65% max to 50% max. Whites stay the same @10% max. I also raised the lights themselves. I have also started dosing H2O2 @1mil per 10g for 8 days. However I screwed up! I dosed 10mil per 10g thus dosed 43mil. My corals are not happy. Zoas, Stylo, BN and blasto's were all closed up. But several hours later are looking better. I've prepared 5g new mix and will do WC in the a.m. I'll post back later with results of H2O2 treatment. Please see thread, CaribSea Arag-Live Fiji Pink Substrate for further info on the issue I've been having.