Display tank finally going up!! :)

  • Thread starter Thread starter AquaSwap
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

AquaSwap

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 30, 2013
Messages
251
Reaction score
0
Location
Long Island
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Guys!
Finally got my rock in for my 310 Display Tank. Sump is all set up, apex is all wired. Just waiting on the water for tomorrow. I have a few more pieces of rock I would like to put in. I would like to make an arch from the main structure to the island so Ill have to search this weekend for a nice piece or a couple pieces. I also want to epoxy a few rocks to make sure they don't move when the water goes in or anything burrows under them. Let me know what you guys think!
IMG_7357_zpsf7105678.jpg

IMG_7360_zps7599191a.jpg

IMG_7359_zps8328a339.jpg

IMG_7356_zps2bd1329d.jpg

IMG_7355_zps6d0365fb.jpg

IMG_7354_zps6f0a56d6.jpg

IMG_7351_zpsc1b2b11f.jpg

IMG_7348_zpsc87ea144.jpg

IMG_7246_zpsc387fd58.jpg

IMG_7253_zpsbfba548e.jpg

IMG_72901_zpsc6652016.jpg

IMG_7269_zps2610e546.jpg

IMG_7295_zps5ae13336.jpg
 
Looks good like the rock work is that a sro5000sss skimmer?
 
I have a nb110 or something like that on my tank at home. My jaw hit the floor when I opened the box. I couldn't believe how big it was. I'm hoping it will work well I really going to stock this tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 36 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new