Diy mini bk clone f/s mojo & troylee built..

  • Thread starter Thread starter Troylee
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Joined
Jan 15, 2010
Messages
22,410
Reaction score
24,138
Location
Vegas baby!!!!
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hate to do it since this is a one of a kind skimmer and top notch but I need the money... The skimmer is a very solid performer and top notch quality build... Most of you watched this being built by mojo mostly but I did play a little part in it lol...It's a sicce powered beast with zero issues since I have owned it....
For those of you who didn't here is the thread....
https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/li...scussion/42786-bk-mini-skimmer-build-diy.html
Looking to get 350$... I would say this skimmer Is perfect for 75 to 150 gal.... Thanks for looking and feel free with any questions thanks again...;)
Action shot!!!!! Coming up...
 
75ffacb2.jpg

62015119.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.3%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 17 27.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 31.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new