DIY Refugium Light [?]

sotsreef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 29, 2017
Messages
197
Reaction score
107
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure if this will work at all, does anyone know if I could rewrite this light for a refugium, it’s called the i-Zoom Worklight, here’s the link to the amazon.
[LINK]

I have four of these and got them as freebies, I could do some trial and error.

But my question is, is this even the correct lighting?
 
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
 
Hard to say. Look for what spectrum it makes. From my limited understanding you want a 660 nanometer red emitting light. I assume other stuff works also. But red 660 is the best.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new