Do you get butterflies over new aquarium stuff?

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,877
Reaction score
122,562
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Do you butterflies in your stomach over new aquarium coral, fish, equipment?

If you do what does it for you? And if you do then you're in LOVE! HA!

butterflies_zps5ac7a024.jpg
 
Sure do! I've only been in this hobby for a few months, when when I see something i like it gets me going, esp the high end corals I know I can't afford, or fish I really like but my tank is too small to accommodate. This hobby has taken over my life!
 
every day when i walk by my new build rev .. cant wait to fill it .. might paint the back glass today
 
I've had butterflies for days. I just posted on facebook wishing I could devote my entire paycheck to my tank today. If i could have a bigger tank... my goodness, the butterflies.
 
Yes!! I get very excited when something new is coming for my tank, or when I receive affirmation that all is well in my slice of reefy heaven (such as when I see a new fish starting to accept food, corals open and happy, things like that.)
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new