Do you "Like" every post you see?

  • Thread starter Thread starter mfinn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Lets start a "LIKA-POLOOZA" :D
Forgive me if I already asked you this, but where are you in Georgia?

I work in Pooler but live in SC.
 
Forgive me if I already asked you this, but where are you in Georgia?

I work in Pooler but live in SC.
Oooh, where in SC? I’m in Easley!
 
That’s a haul! Thanks for replying.

I “liked” your posts by the way
LOL!!! I did live in Charleston for 2 years before moving back to the ATL.
 
I am only posting in here cause I want some free likes without doing any work :)
OMG!!! I just spit out my beer!!! Thanks for the laugh!!!
 
Liked every post.
Stopped reading after the 2nd one. Oops.

Honestly though, I look at likes here as the closest thing we have to a guage of credibility and reliability. I'll definitely trust the advice of someone who has more likes than posts. If someone has 700 posts, and 32 likes, I sort of conclude they either don't know what they're doing or they are really not very nice.
 
I’m just posting again in this thread to get more likes........Thanks in advance.

Just went looking to do some damage, since I know Xenforo also has a dislike button. Rev was smart to disable it. :cool:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 30.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new