Dosing?

Aaron Davis

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 9, 2017
Messages
276
Reaction score
87
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys,

Starting to add some different corals to my tank. Currently have a hammer colony, zoa, birds nest, a candy cane, and 3 types on montipora. I got my first Hanna checker the other day. Tested the Calcium and it was at 261. I'm using Red Sea Coral Pro salt. Got me wondering what the goal levels for each mineral should be? Also, got me thinking it's probably time that I start actually dosing. Anyone have a sticky for this or maybe some feedback to get me started? What's two part, best methods, etc.

Thanks all!

Aaron
 
You already passed the sticky in the forum you posted in. See Randy's reef chemistry articles for target levels.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new