- Joined
- Nov 18, 2019
- Messages
- 724
- Reaction score
- 1,241
- Location
- Vancouver BC
- What state or country do you live in
- Canada
Ok so I made the mistake of seeing one at my LFS - care wise they seem easy .
no tank mates that can fit in their mouth - what does that mean ?
how small is edible ?
What about a dwarf lion fish - would it try to eat it ?
is there better success with them in larger systems - I know it says 200 gallons but do they do better (aggression wise) in 300 gallons etc
just wow - I am in love with this eel , goodbye snowflake you have been replaced
no tank mates that can fit in their mouth - what does that mean ?
how small is edible ?
What about a dwarf lion fish - would it try to eat it ?
is there better success with them in larger systems - I know it says 200 gallons but do they do better (aggression wise) in 300 gallons etc
just wow - I am in love with this eel , goodbye snowflake you have been replaced
